Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I earn bitcoins?
- When will my pending balance get paid?
- How often are offers updated?
- Why did I not receive credit for an offer I completed?
- How can I improve my chances of getting credit for offers?
- What if I still have questions or require additional help?
How do I earn bitcoins?
After submitting your Bitcoin address, you will have access to a variety of offers. Click on the offer that you want to complete and follow the instructions. For video offers, you must watch the entire video before entering a verification code (CAPTCHA). Once you have completed an offer, your bits will be credited immediately. You can view your balance anytime by clicking/tapping on the icon in the top right corner of the page.
When will I be paid my pending balance?
Once your pending balance reaches at least 60 bits, you should expect to see payment within 24 hours. To keep track of payments and other account information, please visit the My Account page.
How often are offers updated?
While there is no set schedule, offers are updated fairly frequently. New offers can pop up any minute!
Why did I not receive credit for an offer I completed?
There are various factors that can interfere with or prevent offers to credit. Please keep in mind that BitcoinGet does not have any control over how offers are tracked and approved. It is entirely up to the advertiser as to whether or not an offer is eligible for credit based on information they receive from tracking. BitcoinGet immediately credits users for every offer paid for by its advertisers.
If you completed an offer according to the requirements and did not receive credit, it could be due to the following reasons:
- Your browser does not accept third-party cookies.
- You are using an ad blocker program or browser extension that effectively blocks cookies.
- You are using a proxy or external web service.
- You have already completed the same offer on another site.
- You or your geographic location have been flagged for abuse.
For tips on how to improve your chances of getting credit for offers, see the next question.
How can I improve my chances of getting credit for offers?
By following the advice below, you can greatly increase the chances that your offers will be credited:
- Make sure your browser is set to accept all third-party cookies. Enabling browser cookies is very important and will ensure that the offers you complete are tracked and credited properly. Learn how to enable cookies for Chrome.
- Try to delete your cookies and clear your cache. A free tool called CCleaner can help you with this. It is generally a good idea to restart your browser after clearing cookies.
- Temporarily disable any ad-blocking programs or browser extensions that may be blocking cookies.
- If you have any anti-spyware or virus protection programs (e.g. Norton) installed, check to make sure that they are not set to block third-party cookies.
- If you are connected to the internet via a proxy server or public connection, try connecting through other means if available to you.
What if I still have questions or require additional help?
Please visit our Facebook page and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.