Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I earn bitcoin?
- What are "bits"?
- When will I be paid my pending balance?
- How often are the tasks updated?
- Why did I not receive credit for a task that I completed?
- How can I improve my chances of getting credited?
- How can I update my registered Bitcoin address?
- What if I still have questions?
How do I earn bitcoin?
After submitting your Bitcoin address, you will have access to a variety of tasks, in the form of jobs, surveys, and offers. Click on the activity that you want to complete and follow the instructions. Once you have completed a task, your bits will be credited within a few minutes. You can view your balance anytime by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the page.
What are "bits"?
Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller denominations called "bits". One bitcoin is made up of one million bits.
When will I be paid my pending balance?
Once your pending balance reaches at least 500 bits, you should expect to see payment within 24 hours. To keep track of payments and other account information, please visit the My Account page.
How often are the tasks updated?
While there is no set schedule, tasks are updated fairly regularly. New tasks can show up any minute!
Why did I not receive credit for a task that I completed?
There are various factors that can interfere with or prevent a task from crediting. Please keep in mind that BitcoinGet does not have any control over how tasks are tracked and approved. It is entirely up to the provider as to whether or not a task is eligible for credit based on information they receive from tracking.
If you completed a task according to the requirements and did not receive credit, it could be due to the following reasons:
- Your browser does not accept third-party cookies.
- You are using an ad blocker program or browser extension that effectively blocks cookies.
- You are using a proxy or external web service.
- You have already completed the same task on another site.
- You or your geographic location have been flagged for abuse.
For tips on how to improve your chances of getting credit, see the next question.
How can I improve my chances of getting credited?
By following the advice below, you can greatly increase the chances that you will be credited:
- Make sure your browser is set to accept all third-party cookies. Enabling browser cookies is very important and will ensure that your activity is tracked properly. Learn how to enable cookies for Chrome.
- Temporarily disable any ad-blocking programs or browser extensions that may be blocking cookies.
- If you have any anti-spyware or virus protection programs (e.g. Norton) installed, check to make sure that they are not set to block third-party cookies.
- If you are connected to the internet via a proxy server or public connection, try connecting through other means.
How can I update my registered Bitcoin address?
Keep in mind that your Bitcoin wallet can generate an unlimited number of addresses, which allows you to effectively track and manage incoming transactions. As long as you have access to the same wallet, there is no need to update your address—you will still be able to receive payments with your currently-registered Bitcoin address. If you no longer have access to your wallet, please contact us.
What if I still have questions?
You can contact us by visiting our Facebook page and sending us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.